San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012020-4451
Our global life sciences organization client is looking for an IT Project Manager to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Identify functional requirements and performance specification
- Develop schedules, milestones, resource requirements and staffing plans to achieve deliverables
- Allocate tasks among team members and assesses team progress toward objectives
- Monitor progress, recognize and help resolve technical problems; Serve as the primary point of contact with client technical management
- Provide regular status reports and briefings; Assure recognition of project changes and execution of related change control procedures
- Overall hands on manager for designated project
- Bachelor s Degree
- Strong Senior PM with strong track record of success; fundamental PM skills (including forecasting and budget management, Use of Clarity PPM tool)
- Ability to managed integration partners (external vendors); strong communication and general management skills
- GxP experience
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!