San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/30/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-3638
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join its San Francisco, CA Peninsula operations.
- Proactively manage the organizations Microsoft incident management process, ensuring minimal business impact, and initiate escalation procedure as appropriate, ensuring appropriate levels of communication to Executives and key stakeholders.
- Provide and maintain staff engagement and motivation, becoming a role model for the team and contributing towards positive outcomes.
- Understand and appreciate the impact of incidents on OLA & SLA targets, allowing prioritization and direction as needed.
- Work-closely with Outsource Providers and Technology teams, Problem & Change Management, technical and business groups to improve our maturity levels and adoption of Incident Management processes.
- Report and review incidents with Senior IT Leadership and Outsource Providers as needed.
- Schedule and attend weekly meetings with Managers to ensure continuous improvement and adherence to IT Service Delivery standards and policies.
- Managed companies service catalog
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include SLA performance reports, critical outage events, service improvement register, quality, and process improvements.
- Provide Service Delivery reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports to IT Management.
- Attend Customer service review meetings; areas covered will include SLA performance reports, critical outage events, service improvement register, quality, and process improvements.
- Ensure team members are educated and trained on IT Service Delivery processes and methodologies.
- Ability to develop and maintain standards across the Problem Management capability
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Computer Science or MIS/CIS) or relevant experience
- 7 + years MS Office experience
- Skype for Business experience strongly preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundation or above
- Proven technical experience in an Enterprise environment
- Proven track record in Incident Management in an Enterprise environment
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives via influence of others
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple incidents during high-pressure situations, remaining calm and focused under pressure
- Detail and process-orientated and strong customer service skills
- Coaches teams and has proven experience on how to deliver value-added services through defined processes and practices
- Demonstrates thinking consistent with the global nature of the role
- Inspires outstanding performance in difficult circumstances
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Helps others learn as teacher, coach and mentor; works to create a climate that values continual learning
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!