San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102020-4525
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for an IT Systems Analyst with Apptus experience to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Conducts analysis and maintains database systems related to contracts and Proposals
- Executes and distributes various reports presenting statistics to departmental management to keep them advised on the status, volume of contracts being executed or amended.
- Provides internal stakeholders with tracking reports, memos and other ad hoc reports in a timely manner.
Performs data integrity and quality control checks to identify areas of improvement or training needed within the department.
- Serve as a business partner to contract management team to provide customer or account reports and other information to facilitate contract negotiation or renewal.
- Works with internal / external expert consultants to provide input on the design and update of contract and Proposal management tool (Apttus).
- Participate in updating the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions on a periodical basis
- Monitors and manages contracts status(execution, amendment, renewal and termination ) and communicates with internal stakeholders and external customers to resolve issues and discrepancies.
4 years of related experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry and a BS or BA degree
- Understanding of Contracting principles, comprehend Contracting language and their implementations within the biotech or pharmaceuticals commercial space.
- Knowledge of Commercial and Government payer and reimbursement landscape preferred
- Data insight skills and experience preferred.
- Capable of following a project through completion with minimal direction and strong personal initiative Effective influencing skills to provide recommendations to commercial business leaders.
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team structure are required.
- Able to spend majority of time working independently using well-defined and established procedures with little guidance.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills are required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a deadline intensive environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and working knowledge of contract lifecycle management (CLM)Systems.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to provide data insights to support negotiations/contracting.
- Data management skills and the ability to analyze information to provide relevant and reliable data are required.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!