San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092019-4412
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced Identity Engineer for an exciting contract opportunity.
This role will perform the following tasks:
- Okta administration application onboarding.
- Managing daily operational activities for Active Directory and Okta.
- Actively monitor Identity management ticket queue, maintain SLA for response and resolution.
- MS Windows administration perform backups/restores/patching.
- Custom scripting for gathering data and automation of administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of role-based and attribute-based access controls.
- Knowledge of common security principles and works with security in mind.
- Understanding of PKI and public-key cryptography.
- MS Azure knowledge.
- Bachelor degree
- 6 years of related work experience
- Strong scripting skills PowerShell, Python.
- Splunk knowledge.
- Mid-level SQL skills.
- Has worked in a fast-paced environment.
- OWASP principles.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!