San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-3820
Our client, a leader in Cyber Security is looking for a well-seasoned Infrastructure Architect to join their team in Milpitas, CA. The right candidate has experience as an influential member of a team. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Ability to analyze system requirements and existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization.
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure and provide technical direction and support.
- Collaborate with peer organizations and senior leadership on creating the visionary direction and roadmap for Infrastructure Services and gains adoption throughout the enterprise
- Uses extensive technical expertise to build case for change in technology architecture strategy
- Sets and drives the implementation of standards, advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes.
- Responsible for complete IT infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, data center operation, compute, storage, network & voice communication.
- Drives short & long-term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
- Conducts end-to-end technical plan design
- Maintain documentation of standardized procedures and configurations
- Work directly with business users to translate requirements into designs that leverage cloud based solutions
- Own overall solution architecture
- Coordinates technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product architecture overviews
- 10+ years in working with Network Security, Infrastructure and Data Center technologies
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience working with Juniper and Checkpoint technologies
- 3+ years of experience with cloud computing platforms
- Understanding of NOC enablement and experience working with Engineering teams
- Familiar with architectural frameworks/methodologies
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 25%
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!