Our exciting, fast growing Global Client is in need of an Biz Apps Business Analyst at its Ann Arbor headquarters. This will be 6 month contract to hire role. Participating in the HRIS implementation, the Biz Apps Business Analyst will define and document requirements, prioritize user story backlog and support QA story Development in support of projects and application sprints.
- Perform analysis on new and existing systems
- Plan and execute sprints/projects/implementations utilizing Agile methodologies/best practices
- Participate in the analysis, testing and deployment of application upgrades
- Monitor and asses Salesforce.com usage to identify areas for improvements
- Ensure customer requirements are documented in detail and implemented accurately
- Provide training and technical support to end users
- Provide custom reports and ad hoc analysis as required by various internal business groups
- Experience as SFDC BA or Business Analyst
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with both technical and business groups, including strong documentation skills
- UAT test experience, including test planning, test script writing, test execution, defect management/resolution
- Strong database query skills and ability to create database queries to validate current production data against acceptance data for UAT test results
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Iterative, or Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to learn the business and translate business processes for other project participants
- Exposure to several other business applications, from integration (with SFDC) or greater hands-on role
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!