Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -062019-4365
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, entry-level Junior CAD Technician to work in their Newark, CA office. You will work on a variety of interesting projects including: IT Server Room Designs, Office models, room layouts, and design guide books.
- Assists Project Teams and Designers in creating and maintaining 3D models for the design and construction of various infrastructure projects.
- Be responsible for the visual quality of drawings and plan sets.
- Understand and implements corporate CAD, drafting, and modeling standards.
- Manages project files for conformance with company systems.
- Prepares and modifies digital models as appropriate.
- Performs some field work related to gathering and laying out survey data.
- Associate's Degree in Architecture Technology and 0-2 years of equivalent experience.
- Must have computer knowledge
- Must have working knowledge of AutoCAD
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!