San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -122020-4544
Our fast-growing San Francisco/Bay Area based client is in need of an Learning and Content Portfolio Manager.
- Create and maintain a Course Number Intake system
- Create a solution for a GFE catalog using a database or other appropriate software tool to track and manage all learning program elements and assets utilized across all GFE global programs
- Maintain and keep current records of all GFE learning paths tracking where courses and course elements are utilized
- Create and maintain GFE s Onboarding Placemats for all tracks
- Be accountable for the GFE tag and metadata strategy and structure with the goal of providing an optimal discoverability experience for users
- Ensure all courses and assets are properly tagged based on the documented tagging strategy
- Partner with the ID team to load new courses in MindTickle and ensure course settings are properly set
- Participate in and conduct UAT on course releases and major global program launches
- Partner with course owners, SME s and ID s to archive out-of-date materials and update appropriate records and tracking systems
- Manage course details and marketing data on all VILT s and p-team workshops on the appropriate sites for users (Content, Descriptions, Agendas, Times, etc.)
- Coordinate with communications team on strategies for new releases
- Partner with systems team to track and resolve content related issues reported via SNOW tickets, Slack, and, email
- Partner with the reporting team on a plan and regular cadence to report on course and asset consumption and metrics to inform update and archive plans
- Proactively manage a schedule of required updates and refreshes for all courses
- Assist with any course or content migrations and clean-up
- Create links for courses posted to the FEP
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience with agile in the tech industry including management of moderate to complex programs
- Experience tracking and maintaining large catalogs of digital and live courses and enablement assets
- Experience designing and maintaining course and assets catalogs systems utilizing COTS software or utilizing database/spreadsheet technologies
- Experience defining content governance models
- Creative thinking around process improvements and a proven ability to solve complex problems
- Experience with Sales Enablement and digital asset management platforms preferably MindTickle and AEM
- Project management experience
- Data management and analysis experience
- Ability to work independently with close attention to detail and accuracy as well as work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Comfortable learning and utilizing technology
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!