San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/03/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-3520
Our fast- growing SFBay Peninsula technology client, is looking for an Oracle Agile PLM Architect on a contract basis.
- Guide the business in developing requirements that fit well with Agile PLMs out of the box capability
- Elaborate and map business requirements into functional and technical solutions
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert (SME) for all Agile PLM system modules
- Conduct feasibility analysis, solution design and driving the implementation of new functionality.
- Own the Agile PLM system in terms of system configuration, solution and development.
- Cross train internal IT team on Agile features, functionality and integrations
- Coordinate with business users and development teams to work towards an efficient solution based on acceptable trade-offs
- As a lead technical architect for the Agile PLM solution - work with internal and external technical teams, other PLM team members and the DBA team on all technical solutions
- Identify and Design reports and analytics for Agile PLM
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise applications using software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- 8+ years of experience in the design, configuration, development and implementation of Oracle Agile PLM system.
- Experience in configuration of BOMs, product attributes, defining workflows, privileges/roles, user groups etc.
- Implemented Oracle PLM for multiple companies.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!