San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -052019-4350
Our client, a global IT Security company, has an immediate need for an Oracle Technical Analyst to join its Silicon Valley, CA operations.
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with company strategic goals and with the Business Applications roadmap
- Responsible for the end to end solution design and technical implementation within the scope of a business applications projects
- Creates iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends. Continuously updates the technical architecture based on changing technologies and knowledge related to vendor solutions
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations
- Bachelor s Degree
- 10+ years of professional Oracle ERP application implementation experience in a consultative capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle ERP design & development best practices
- Extensive domain experience in the Financials and Supply Chain modules (GL, AP, PO, OM, INV, AR)
- Experience in Go To Market strategy and new product introductions
- Understanding of middleware and integration design
- Strong background in SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow development experience
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Takes ownership of problems and ensures that solutions align to with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Working knowledge and experience of agile processes; SCRUM Master experience a plus
- Ability to manage project tasks and project resources across different geographies
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!