San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -072019-4377
Our client, a leader in autonomous vehicles, has an immediate need for a PLM Applications Support Engineer to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
This position is responsible for PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) development. This person should be able to perform configuration, customization and support CAD integrations to 3DExperience (3DX)/Enovia applications and assist customers with proper usage of 3DX PLM software.
- Develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
- Develop software integrations between Enovia and existing database systems using Web Services, XML, and other related development tools.
- Develop Java Program Objects (JPOs) and Tcl/Tk scripts to implement triggers and cleanup existing migrated database information.
- Develop and document test procedures and assist with unit, integration, and regression testing activities.
- Execute testing that covers various use cases and scenarios with business unit processes.
- Comfortable working within cross functional teams, contributing to the overall planning of projects, recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Effectively communicate issues and alternative solutions. Takes initiative to achieve value added results and improve upon solutions offered.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and problems within the Enovia PLM system.
- Perform system diagnostics, troubleshooting and ongoing day-to-day system maintenance.
- Provide end user support, training and mentoring.
- Bachelor s degree in computer engineering, information systems, computer science or technology related field
- Working knowledge of CAD Systems like CATIA V6 and Solidworks.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Enovia applications, integrations of ERP, Solidworks, CATIA V6 to the 3DExperience platform, Java, JSP, Windows Server Administration
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!