Job Number: JN -032023-4793
Our client, a large technology leader, is looking for a Product Manager to join their fast growing Product Management team to support their complex Cloud Provider business. This person will create a range of hybrid cloud services that enable end customers to extend their data centers into the cloud. This is a remote opportunity.
- Own the product development roadmap, maintain the product backlog, lead prioritization sessions with stakeholders, do sprint planning with the dev team and manage the delivery pipeline
- Document EPIC s/User stories outlining the product requirements and lead the review process to ensure that the outcome is aligned with business expectations
- Work with the Engineering team in a product management capacity and lead sprint planning activities including story estimation, task breakdown, daily stand up, etc.
- Establish long-term systems and infrastructure vision to scale the business multi-fold; influence and align others around this vision
- Track various project metrics and dashboards and communicate relevant metrics to the broader team
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Minimum 5+ years of related work experience in product management and delivery in large enterprises focused on cloud consumption, metering, and billing
- Bachelor s degree in a technical field or proven experience working in a technical environment
- Expertise in ERP functional constructs like Ordering and Invoicing, Cloud Consumption models (subscriptions, on-demand, etc.).
- Prior exposure to Oracle EBS/SAP and its domains like QTC, L2O, G2C etc. is a must
- Strong technical background that enables you to deeply understand products and services and use that knowledge to drive integration with other teams and products
- Go-To-Market knowledge about sale of software products (SaaS/On-prem) through both direct and channel (resale, Service Provider, Solution Provider, Systems Integrator, etc.)
- Exposure to complex business processes, regulatory compliance standards and experience working with legal, finance, revenue, business operations and marketing
- Working knowledge of tools like Confluence/JIRA/Rally and API testing/debug tools like SOAPUI, Postman etc.
- Consistent track record of influencing others and delivering results in a matrix organization
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.