San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032018-3615
Our client, a hot robotics startup, has an immediate need for Product Security Engineer to join its Menlo Park, CA team. As a member of security team, you will be responsible for designing and developing cryptography infrastructure to address product requirements, including identity and access management for end users, key management system for vehicle access controls, and other crypto services. You are also responsible for threat prevention on vehicle and networking.
- Design and build cryptography infrastructure for autonomous car
- Design and build key management system for end users
- Design and build cryptography services for internal tools
- Keep up-to-date with vehicle security innovation
- Strong working experience with cryptography
- Strong experience with network security
- Experience with programming skills (C++)
- Experience with PKI implementations
Nice to Have
- Experience with integrations and ability to code
- Knowledge of car security
- A team player that thinks outside of the box
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!