San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -022022-4700
Our client a major brand name in the Networking space, is in need of a contractor to coordinate our internal and external order management and project planning. This is a long-term, work-from-anywhere contract. Ideally, we d love someone who is looking for part-time, but can make the position full-time for the right candidate.
- Coordinate with various infrastructure groups to assess order status, and upcoming purchase/internal order needs
- Document, track and communicate status, risks, exceptions, etc.
- Treat all aspects of order management as a project and manage it as such
- Coordinate order status with other teams dependencies and collaborate to solve issues, if any
- Gather and document processes and suggest process improvement
- Bachelor s Degree
- Exposure to IT infrastructure with familiarity of terminology, parts, ordering, supply chain, etc.
- Advanced organizational skills
- Experience with one or more project tracking software
- Excellent communication skills that can provide clear analysis and documentation
- Passionate and driven individual that works well in a collaborative environment
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!