San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-3772
Our Client, a leader in their field, is looking for a Project Coordinator in its San Jose location for a long-term contract position. The ideal candidate will be highly involved with the Business Intelligence Team.
- Provide project management for project scheduling, tracking, issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting.
- Responsible for meeting notes and following up on any resulting action
- Tracks all actions and status of actions during meetings and rolls up to status decks
- Manages all planning for any workshops which includes logistics, set up, agenda, presentation materials, facilitator deck and supplies
- Updates Project status, issues/risks, next steps, accomplishment, budget etc. in Portfolio and Project Management tool on a weekly basis.
- Collects weekly status reports from the functional leaders and builds final deck for cross functional interlock meetings
- Prepares, maintains, and updates project schedule on a regular basis
- Create project artifacts in various capacities
- Bachelor s degree in a relevant field
- 4-5 years of related work experience that demonstrates good organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and timely follow-through
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize evolving tasks
- Great organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication
- Positive can do' attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Able to work collaboratively or autonomously as necessary
Nice to Have
- Experience working with BI and Data Management
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!