San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/01/2018
Job ID: JN -082018-3741
Our Client, a pioneer in their industry, is looking for an Project Manager specializing in HR Systems it its San Francisco, CA location for a contract position. The successful candidate will primarily lead HR systems projects in IT.
- Drive the plan of execution for design, build, and implementation of HR System for the organization
- Work closely with IT and the business groups to identify and communicate needs, strategies and plans to implement
- Lead IT and 3rd party subject matter experts to ensure delivery against plan
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Experience implementing 2+ HR systems
- Experience with Workday or SuccessFactors
- Knowledge of HR processes and issues
- Strong Project Management skills using MS Project and other tools
- Exceptional people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent presentation skills
- PMP Project Management certification
- Ability to travel between San Francisco, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!