Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/07/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-3583
Our client, a leader in their field, is looking for a seasoned Project Manager in its Fremont, CA location for a long-term contract position.
- Lead SAP/FICO-related projects, including the presentation of features to functional areas.
- Develop strong relationships with and act as a technical consultant to business users in SAP Functional areas.
- Work with SAP implementation partners and configure SAP to address the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with other members of the team and actively share knowledge to develop in-house expertise in SAP.
- Facilitate design sessions, project meetings, and status update meetings.
- Manage monitoring & control activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Management or Information Systems.
- 6+ years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects from planning to execution and close with a focus on SAP/FICO implementation projects.
- Experience implementing and/or strong understanding of ERP, Financial Accounting/Controlling management processes.
- Proven history in managing M&A IT integration projects (5 plus years is desirable):
- Experience in managing a cross functional, global work force
- Experience with Vendor Management and contract management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in common project management and collaboration tools; MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint, Jira, Webex
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals, and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) is desired but not required.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!