San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -042019-4327
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced Project Manager for an exciting contract opportunity.
- Drive the project implementation and oversee the delivery of key project deliverables and coordinate with all key project stakeholders. A proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Project Manager for Finance is accountable for the delivery of Finance-related project Implementation, development and systems integration projects
- Manage complex projects to major milestones. Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding.
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior executive teams.
- Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles.
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities
- Excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness
- 5+ years experience as a software project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- 3+ years leading projects in Business Applications.
- Bachelor s degree
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Effective problem solving skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Experience in onshore/offshore model for project delivery
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies. Agile Project Management Experience is a Must.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!