Los Angeles Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -072020-4492
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for a Project Manager to join their team in Santa Monica, CA.
- Coordinating ongoing improvements to the CMC framework primarily based on already established and development in progress business processes
- Assist with tracking and collaborating with stakeholders to successfully fulfill critical milestones
- Schedule cross-functional and cross-site CMC alignment meetings with key stakeholders
- Project management of multiple project work-streams
- Assist with the development and management of PM materials for work-streams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to successfully align and incorporate business processes into the existing CMC framework
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of user manuals, roadmaps, and training materials
- Ensure project work complies with established practices, policies, and processes
- Support other department projects where necessary
- Contribute to department initiatives
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in the life sciences, chemical/biochemical engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience and a BS in science or; 8+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA Experience should include 5 years of participation in cross-functional project management activities.
- 4+ years of relevant experience and a PhD in a scientific field or a PharmD, DVM or MD degree.
- A scientific background is preferred.
- Relevant experience with pharmaceutical CMC activities and/or cross-functional project management preferred
- Business process development, continuous improvement, operational excellence and performance management skills
- Strong communication skills written and verbal including oral presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, capable of setting priorities, possess accurate analytical skills, and excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Visio, PowerPoint and MS Office
- Ability to interact with multiple layers of the organization with demonstrated success initiating change and influencing at all levels
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!