San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092019-4413
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley client is in need of an experienced, self-disciplined, organized, flexible, and detail-oriented Project Manager for an exciting contract opportunity in the San Jose, CA area.
- Serve as first point of contact for technical enablement for a recent acquisition
- Manage enablement prioritization and learning plans
- Assess training needs for Customer Success and Partner Success
- Drive enablement based on KPIs to develop expertise in the field and partner network
- Ensure recent acquisition skills are included and kept current in Customer Success onboarding tracks
- Bachelor s degree in a related field
- Experience facilitating cross-functional meetings
- Proven ability to drive projects to completion while adhering to deadlines
- Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Thrives upon working under pressure in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!