San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082020-4506
Our client, a global life sciences organization, is looking for a Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing (PDM) Project Manager to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Project management of multiple product and CXO teams
- Facilitates program communications and documentation with internal teams and external partners as required
- Collaborates with team to develop and evaluate change proposals and track progress of changes in flight
- Collaborates with the team to resolve issues and organizes team to execute on the corrective actions
- Monitors program deliverable and tracks related activities as needed
- Ensures project work complies with established practices, policies, and processes
- Supports preparation of materials for product review meetings with PDM leadership
- Contributes to PMO office initiatives
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or 4+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA. Relevant experience consists of work in cross functional biopharmaceutical /pharmaceutical CMC development, GMP and regulatory affairs
- Excellent organizational skills, capable of setting priorities and delivering on commitments while, managing high workload
- Strong communication skills written and verbal including oral presentation skills
- Experience with API manufacturing, GMP, CMC regulatory submissions, and/or pharmaceutical project management is desirable
- In-depth knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Teams) and SharePoint
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!