Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092019-4403
Our fast-growing cutting edge technology client is in need of an experienced Project Manager for an exciting contract opportunity in Seattle, WA.
- Support the development and maintenance of a project execution plan
- Manage and monitor the project day to day activity through detailed plans and schedules
- Report to the Steering Committee and the Executive Sponsor at regular intervals
- Manage stakeholder expectations through formal specification and agreement on goals, objectives, scope, outputs, resources required, budget, schedule, project structure, roles and responsibilities
- Assist in scheduling meetings, training sessions, meeting space reservations, travel schedules, and contact information
- Primary engagement point of contact for implementation vendor
- Communication and change management
- Internal training support and UAT coordination
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Project Management
- Bachelor s degree in a related field
- Experience rolling out an LMS tool
- Experience with SABA software a plus
- High-level interpersonal skills. Able to work collaboratively and tactfully with multi-disciplinary and diverse teams across department lines, management levels, and business entities.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms to all levels of staff.
- Excellent reasoning, problem solving, prioritization, analytical and business judgement.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!