San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -072019-4374
Our fast-growing technology client is in need of an experienced Scrum Master for their IT PMO. This is a long-term contract opportunity in San Jose, CA.
- Ensure data imported successfully to the data warehouse by facilitating planning, communication, scope and risk management, plus scrum story creation, sizing and tasking
- Produce and publish the project roadmap with business stakeholder input on sequencing, priority, and trade-offs
- Lead daily stand up meetings
- Validate that the backlog is groomed, prioritized and contains the details for sufficient ready to be worked on without delay, ambiguity or rework for the developers
- Publish and present project status to the appropriate stakeholders
- Raise project risks and work with team to resolve them
- Coordinate the SLA agreement with the business stakeholders
- Develop process for access control
- 5 years of experience in project management in software development projects
- 1 year experience as project manager in a data warehouse, ETL analytics or database domain
- 1 year experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge or experience with the Sales and Marketing data domain. Preferably Salesforce.
- Functional understanding of databases, ETL and queries
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with Business Intelligence tools, data warehouse and/or ETL technologies
- Redshift, Snowflake and Tableau are a plus
- Agile certification
- Previous experience as a scrum master or product owner
- Experience with JIRA
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!