Los Angeles Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/29/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-3622
Our client, a global defense contractor, has an immediate need for a SAP PP Specialist to join its Los Angeles Area, CA operations.
- Manage threads of projects in support of executing the application roadmap required for continued business growth.
- Lead requirements gathering efforts for business transformational needs (SAP rollouts, optimization efforts, etc.) and support project frame up
- Recommend enhancements and provide support required to enable process standardization and optimization.
- Work independently to manage day to day deliverables (documentation, configuration, testing, training, etc.) and guide business counterparts through process re-engineering activities.
- Support a change management and training program to ensure application solutions are adopted and leveraged post implementation.
- Build effective relationships across operations & manufacturing with Business Process Owners, Leads, and individual contributors to deliver value added improvements.
- Train Business Process Owners, Business Process Leads, and End Users on SAP related changes.
- Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, computer science or related field
- 5-7 years of experience implementing, enhancing, and supporting SAP solutions (spanning all phases of full life-cycle implementations)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP PP implementations and related platform management initiatives (exposure to S/4 HANA is a plus)
- Extensive experience in a make-to-order manufacturing environment is a must
- Expert understanding of the following:
- Master Data: Material Master, BOMs, Routings, Production Versions
- Planning: Planning Strategies, , Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Capacity Planning, ATP
- Production: Planned Orders, Production Orders, ATP, Shop Floor Controls, Batch Management, Labeling
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the integration to other SAP modules (SD, MM, FICO) and native SAP reporting capabilities
- Awareness of current SAP trends and product offerings and the ability to present recommendations on the technology roadmap
- Exposure to project management highlighting an ability to execute low to medium complexity IT projects according to ASAP methodology
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead transformational initiatives Proven quality management (including testing and project stage gate reviews) skills
- Value creation through process improvement efforts leveraging SAP
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!