San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/08/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-3587
Our client, a fast-paced well established technology firm, has an immediate need for a SFDC Admin/Developer to join its Santa Clara, CA operations. The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator with some development skills who is looking to get more into development.
- Deliver scalable, high-quality Salesforce services in support of our company mission
- Provide excellent customer service to Salesforce users
- Administer Salesforce
- Triage and fulfill incoming service requests
- Assist developers with reporting, configuration and data migration
- Support release planning and deployment
- Maintain system KPIs to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Help team ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
- Keep up with current technology trends
- Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing
- Deliver special projects as needed in an effective and efficient manner
- Debug and code small Apex and Visualforce projects
Nice To Have:
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Superior Salesforce administration skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of Data Loader
- Salesforce Developer certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Data Loader
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices
- Experience with Force.com Migration Tool (Ant)
- Experience with Force.com IDE (Eclipse)
- Experience with CPQ
- Experience with Apttus, Steelbrick, or Business Machines
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Service Now
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!