San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -042019-4331
Our SF-based leading data analytics client is in need of a SalesForce Administrator. The successful candidates will be driven and curious. This person will come in with a good breath of SFDC knowledge and start applying their experience to the team immediately.
- Administer, troubleshoot, and monitor a scalable Salesforce Platform
- Work cross-functionally with team members to optimize user experience
- Install, configure, and maintain Salesforce 3rd party app integrations including Marketo, Einstein and Gainsight
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, custom objects and user management.
- Develop efficient systems and processes that promote user adoption and simplify business activities
- 3+ years of experience managing and customizing the Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience translating business processes into efficient technical workflows that streamline user experience
- Experience working with Salesforce 3rd party applications
- Experience working with Salesforce CPQ
Nice to Have
- Some SFDC development experience
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!