San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/23/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-3596
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced SFDC Business Systems Analyst/Business Analyst for an exciting contract opportunity. If you love documenting and reverse engineering processes, interdependencies and workflows, then you re right for this role!
- Discover and document all existing processes, data sources and workflows into and out of SFDC, particularly as it relates to Quote to Cash
- Map workflow and interdependencies
- Perform and report on gap analysis
- Gather to be needs
- Provide input on work process redesign to reduce risk, optimize process flow and eliminate failures
- Minimum of ten years of experience in business analysis with at least 3 years of SFDC business systems/business analysis experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in process mapping projects
- Strong understanding of the entire QTC process
- High-level interpersonal skills. Able to work collaboratively and tactfully with multi-disciplinary and diverse teams across department lines, management levels, and business entities.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms to all levels of staff.
- Must possess the ability to apply quantitative and qualitative process improvement techniques and perform advanced data analysis.
- Excellent reasoning, problem solving, prioritization, analytical and business judgement.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!