San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/19/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-3729
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for an SFDC Business Systems Analyst Bay Area location for a long-term contract position.
- Facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com platform for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Drive system enhancement efforts to completion by gathering and assessing user requirements with stakeholders and provide configuration, development and application support to the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities and collaboration.
- Support efforts to grow the platform through new applications and technology as needed.
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Salesforce Certification a must
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce.com Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers as well as relational databases and data integration tools
- Thorough and current understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies including Impartner (or equivalent PRM), Apptus, NetSuite (or equivalent), CPQ (FPX preferred)
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of MuleSoft or similar Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks, providing consistent record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion
- Experience leading complex initiatives in a SOX compliant environment
- Passion for exceptional documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!