San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-3795
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a BA/Data Analyst with CPQ experience in their San Jose location for a long term contract position.
- Developing migration scripts moving data from legacy Salesforce.com to new CPQ platform on Salesforce.com
- Responsible for ETL development, data mapping, and data migration documentation including documentation of business processes and how data is stored for new and/or modified applications
- Prepare repeatable ETL jobs to pull and push data into Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of the deployment environment and methodologies in Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com object model and experience with CPQ data
- Understanding of Contract and Asset modules in Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of CPQ Steelbrick object model and functionality
- Certified CPQ Steelbrick preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administration preferred
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!