San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/07/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-3609
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for an Identity Management Engineer (IdM) to join its San Francisco Peninsula CA operations.
- Implement Identity Management solutions from inception to deployment
- Create use cases and work on functional design specifications
- Ensures that solutions protect information resources against unauthorized use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss.
- Leverages problem solving and data analysis skills to ensure projects deliver on time
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of issues related identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Determines and recommends the most appropriate response to identified more complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization
- Ensures the maintenance, patching, operating, and monitoring of IdM systems.
- Troubleshoots, supports and resolves system incidents, problems and changes, as required
- Facilitate the continuous adoption, training, communication, and education of IdM capabilities, functions, and standards
- Defines, promotes, and advises on solutions and best practices by using appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle.
- Experience with Identity Management (IdM) tools from a functional design standpoint- Sailpoint Preferred
- End to end Identity Management implementation experience
- Must possess a strong methodological understanding of IdM tools- full SDLC
- Experience with Change Management Process
- Can identify, analyst, evaluate, plan, implement, review, and close
- Experience with IT Security tools for File Shares and File share Access management, certificate and key management and electronic signature technologies
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!