San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Category: Applications - CRM - Technology
Job Number: JN -082019-4400
Our fast-growing start up client has hired Vivo to help in its search for a strong Sales & Marketing Systems Analyst for its downtown SF headquarters. The successful candidates will be driven and curious. This person will come in with a good understanding of the entire lead management process, along with ideas on how to build new and enhance existing systems and processes.
- Provide administration, and act as super user for Sales & Marketing systems, particularly SFDC and Marketo.
- Own Marketo from solutions standpoint, including ensuring the architecture meets the ever-changing business requirements
- Support vendor and software integration
- Cleanse and protect data
- BA/BS Degree
- 6+ years of experience managing and customizing Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience translating business processes into efficient technical workflows that streamline the lead lifecycle
- Experience working with Salesforce 3rd party applications
- Exposure and strong knowledge of other lead management systems
- Strong understanding of SaaS business
- Exceptional communication skills particularly in the area of gleaning and documenting business requirements, and leading UAT and user adoption efforts
**In addition to a generous base comp and fun work perks, the successful candidate's rich compensation package will include a bonus and pre-IPO equity.