San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -062019-4364
Our SF-based leading data analytics client is in need of a SalesForce Business Analyst. The successful candidates will be driven and curious. This person will come in with a good breath of SFDC knowledge and start applying their experience to the team immediately.
- Works closely with stakeholders to understand business needs and translates these into solutions
- Work cross-functionally with team members to optimize user experience
- Identify opportunities through customer data and Salesforce
- Perform gap analysis for as-is and to-be processes
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends
- Analyze, communicate and solve complex problems
- 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com
- Previous experience working with Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Previous experience working and understanding a sales cycle and provide sales reporting
- Experience working with working and handling customer data
- Experience working with Salesforce CPQ
- Some SFDC development experience
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!