San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -062018-3675
Our client, a leading cyber security company, is in need of a Salesforce CPQ Solutions Architect to join their Business Applications team.
- Participate in the analysis and review of business requirements and the design of solutions.
- Apply best practices and technical/business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-off, and communicating design choices.
- Provide architectural guidance for new projects, enhancements, and fixes to the overall Salesforce.com platform.
- Provide documentation and design for current and future systems design.
- Work with backend systems integration and Data Warehouse team members to implement integrated data and process flows.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to existing data and process flows.
- Support Salesforce.com Admins as necessary to set up fields, profiles, roles, security, and other configurations.
- Provide leadership and knowledge to other developers when appropriate
- 5 years of experience developing large-scale, custom solutions on the Force.com platform
- Minimum of 2 years SFDC CPQ experience
- Functional knowledge of the interactions between CPQ
- Proven experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect
- At least one successful Salesforce implementation project involving multiple releases, change management process, and/or multi-locale deployment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven Architectural consulting experience in large enterprises and the ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments. .
- Experience in translating business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce.com configuration and custom development approaches
- Strong problem solving, excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!