Detroit Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-3793
Our direct client, in the security vertical, is looking for a SFDC Developer for a short term contracting role in its Ann Arbor headquarters. The SFDC Developer will assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of SFDC applications and ensure the continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions within a team oriented environment.
- Research design and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple line of business collaborating with analysts and business owners to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Write code and perform customizations that meet ever-changing business needs.
- Track and fully document change requests, utilizing change management platforms and change management best practices applying to Salesforce.
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of systems.
- Perform end user training as well as internal cross training to other team members as appropriate.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (APEX, VisualForce, etc.).
- Strong ability to interface with end users to solve issues and elicit requirements.
- Solid understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design.
- Certified Platform Developer 1
- Service Cloud Certified.
- Hands on experience using Salesforce Data Loader.
- Experience working on an agile development team.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!