San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-3754
Our client, a global technology company, is in need of a Security Project Coordinator to join the Global Security team. As a seasoned resource, you will be able to start contributing with minimal ramp-up time.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Create and distribute meeting minutes as required and ensure all action items are addressed
- Assist in breaking projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assist in assign tasks to internal teams
- Assist with schedule management
- Assist in the management of the projects Issues and Risks
- Assist in ensure stakeholder needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare and manage budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Assist in monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- 5+ years of experience working in Cyber Security
- Experience in development lifecycle under the agile umbrella
- Strong experience in Budget and Schedule Management
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- Able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!