San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Category: Computer System Validation - Engineering
Job Number: JN -112021-4679
Our client, a fast paced autonomous driving company, is looking for Senior Back End Engineer to join its Foster City, CA based operations.
- design, create, and maintain internal processes, integrations, and applications.
- develop back-end components to improve existing applications and implement security best practices to existing applications all while creating standards to improve existing architecture to ensure consistency across internal applications and data integrity.
- You'll also develop applications supporting physical product design, manufacturing, logistics, and inventory systems while driving the design and architecture of internal applications.
- Expert knowledge of python web frameworks such as Flask and Django
- Strong understanding of building RESTful APIs using Python
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Deep understanding of ORM (object-relational mapping) libraries such as SQLAlchemy
- Excellent python coding skills and understanding of python best practices
- Experience with authentication, authorization methods and access control
- Experience with developing internal business applications
- Experience supporting physical product design, manufacturing, logistics, or inventory systems
- In-depth knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience with docker or similar container based systems
- Good communication skills, and ability to collect requirements from customers
- Great customer service skills as it relates to application support and training