San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Category: Applications - Other - Technology
Job Number: JN -082019-4401
Our fast-growing start up client has hired Vivo to help in its search for a Senior Business Analyst, Sales Insights & Analytics its downtown SF headquarters. The successful candidates will be responsible for the business metrics for the company supporting business stakeholders with in-depth analysis, and continually provide insights to drive GTM decisions.
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems data)
- Capture and translate Business Requirements into technical solutions
- Work closely with BI team to have all different data sources accessible in the Data Warehouse, and create single source of truth for all the analysis and reporting
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau
- Implement row-level security for embedded reporting
- Be the Tableau Subject Matter Expert Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Tableau capabilities.
- Deliver analytics solution to Business teams
In addition to a generous base comp and fun work perks, the successful candidate's rich compensation package will include a bonus and pre-IPO equity.
- BA/BS Degree
- 2 + years of experience in the design and development of Tableau
- Experience capturing, documenting and translating business requirements into workable solutions
- Experience integrating Tableau in multiple database and systems
- Exposure and strong knowledge of the SaaS business world, so ast to be able to quickly understand what metrics are important, and how to tell the story
- Exceptional communication skills particularly in the area of gleaning and documenting business requirements, and in presenting easily consumable data as a story