San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032022-4703
Our fast-growing life sciences client is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst on a long-term contract/contract-to-hire, to join its growing organization. This is a remote-work opportunity for someone with strong technical acumen, excellent communication skills and the ability willing to interface with internal and external customers and service providers at all levels.
- Analyze internal data feeds from alerting and monitoring tools to detect and prevent malicious actions and misconfigurations.
- Strategize and investigate by leveraging user behavioral analytics tools to analyze and understand high-risk employee behavior
- Maintain knowledge of adversary activities, including intrusion tactics, attack techniques and operational procedures.
- Presents findings and makes recommendations to management or others within organization.
- Gathers information associated with digital investigations.
- Stay apprised of typical threat actor Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP s) and design appropriate defense and mitigation strategies.
- Professionally communicate information related to breaches, intrusions, or compromised infrastructure or systems to appropriate partners and assist with the recommended defense and mitigation strategies.
- Conduct different methods of testing knowledge regarding security, to determine the weak points.
- Develop the strategy, goals, and objectives for the information security training, and awareness program.
- Understand the NIST Incident Response framework and apply it to cybersecurity work across multiple functions and teams.
- Document and assist others in documenting security domain specific policies, standards, controls, control activities, and standard operating procedures.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security, with hands on experience in at least few of the areas mentioned in responsibilities , above
- Ability to effectively work with and contribute to a close-knit team while also being a self-starter are critical to success
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple reviews and tasks at the same time are essential
- Ability to communicate with upper management/executive level, lawyers, Information security and non-IT colleagues as well as Third party contacts is a must
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, cross-functional environment, and comfort with ambiguity
- 3+ years of experience performing threat analysis and providing recommendations within a Cybersecurity Framework.
- SOX compliance experience.
- Working knowledge of application & infrastructure security solutions
- Cisco LAN/WAN hardware and Cisco/ firewall experience with network security auditing
- Configuring and patch routers, switches, and firewalls
- VMWare Servers, Windows, SQL, Linux, Unix, networks, telephony (RingCentral VoIP), virtual machines
- Experience with vulnerability testing, PEN testing.
- CEH, CISA, CISM, Security+, ISSEP, GIAC, GSEC, CISSP, or other security certifications
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!