San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/15/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-3563
Our client, a global life sciences leader, has an immediate need for a IT Business Analyst to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
This Business Analyst will work with a variety of end users gathering requirements and ensuring proper documentation.
- Lead functional and technical design meetings, contributing insights and ideas
- Lead functional design of projects that anticipate and proactively address roadblocks and obstacles.
- Conducts complete diagnosis of most business problems, factoring in an understanding of the technical tools.
- Facilitates design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs, and offering and incorporating ideas.
- Understands key business drivers, business metrics, etc. for the area(s) supported and applies that insight to deliver solutions that add value to the business.
- Understands changing business needs for the area(s) supported and the subsequent impact on IT.
- Integrates the efforts and perspectives of multiple stakeholders and resources to effectively manage and deliver on expectations.
- Influences the activities of functional team members, ensuring they are working effectively to deliver results and resolving issues as needed
- Experience in designing stakeholder assessments
- SFDC Business Analysis Experience
- Experience in meeting facilitation at multiple levels of an organization to understand and help document the business requirements
- Experience with Business Process Workflow activities and Business Process Mapping
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements, requirement analysis
- Apttus Contracts Management Experience a plus
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People