San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012019-3840
Our global life sciences organization client is looking for an IT Project Manager to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Comprehensively develops and manages project budgets and drives financial accountability for delivery of all solutions
- Leads RFP/RFI process for projects as required and works closely across business and IT teams to drive effective selection of delivery and solutions partners
- Develops and actively manages project plans. Manages resources, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables. Maintains all reporting requirements as needed
- Bachelor s Degree
- Strong Senior PM with strong track record of success; fundamental PM skills (including forecasting and budget management, Use of Clarity PPM tool)
- GxP experience a big plus
- Ability to managed integration partners (external vendors); strong communication and general management skills
- Strong communication
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!