San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012021-4553
Our client, a global life sciences organization, is looking for a Senior IT Program Manager to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Comprehensively develops and manages project budgets and drives financial accountability for delivery of all solutions
- Leads RFP/RFI process for projects as required and works closely across business and IT teams to drive effective selection of delivery and solutions partners
- Provide both tactical/strategic Program level vision, while also providing hands on project management
- Create executive level presentations in PowerPoint
- Work with senior management to offer guidance on issues and concerns and determine escalation levels
- Develops and actively manages project plans. Manages resources, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables. Maintains all reporting requirements as needed
Nice to have:
- Bachelor s Degree
- Strong Senior Program Manager with strong track record of success; fundamental PM skills (including forecasting and budget management)
- Strong business process experience
- Extensive global program management experience
- Expert level MS Office, MS Project and PowerPoint experience
- Strong experience in managing product releases
- Managed projects end to end from inception to completion
- Ability to managed integration partners (external vendors); strong communication and general management skills
- Experience managing projects in drug development or other commercial operations in a life sciences organization
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!