San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032019-3870
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for a Sr. Project Coordinator to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Create ad hoc reports using MS Excel and MS Excel functions, pulling content from multiple systems
- Perform other duties as assigned including meeting notes, scheduling calls and meetings, excel v-lookups, pivot tables, charts & reporting
- Assist administrative teams in managing team calendars
- Perform data analysis and reporting on various systems
- Pull broad data, simplify information and roll up to process owner
- Perform other project coordination tasks as needed
- Bachelor s Degree
- 5+ years experience in an administrative or data analysis role
- Very strong Microsoft Power Point, MS Excel skills
- Microsoft Project experience a plus
- Ability to perform shortcuts and cool features in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!