San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -052019-4340
Our client, a global IT Security leader, has an immediate need for a Senior SFDC Developer to join its Silicon Valley, CA operations.
- Responsible for the development of Salesforce.com solutions within the scope of Business Applications projects and enhancements
- Apply best practices and technical/business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-offs and communication of design decisions
- Work with backend systems, integration, and data warehouse team members to implement integrated data and process flows. Analyze and recommend improvements to existing data and process flows.
- Support Salesforce.com system administrators as necessary to set up fields, profiles, roles, security, and other configurations
- Responsible for source code management including check-in, code merges, and branch management, using tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives to reduce the incident volumes by automating and simplifying configuration and code development
- Support knowledge transition activities with the production support team prior to production deployments
- Ensure successful Salesforce project deployments, working in conjunction with other development and production support team members
- 5+ years of experience of experience developing large-scale solutions on the Force.com platform. At least one large Salesforce implementation project involving multiple releases, change management process, and/or multi-locale deployment.
- Expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, and AppExchange products
- Experience in translating business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce.com configuration and custom development approaches
- Experience building business logic into visual workflows, focused on positive user experience
- 3 years of implementation experience, including development, across the full software development lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of integration design and development best practices, governor limits, code reviews etc.
- Experience integrating other applications with the Force.com platform
- Awareness of data migration considerations and common ETL tools
- Strong working knowledge of data conversions, integrations, and manipulating data with a scripting language (SQR, PL/SQL, ABAP, VB, etc.)
- Experience designing test plans, performing unit testing, and writing test classes to ensure proper code coverage
- Working knowledge and experience of agile processes
- Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Experience with lightning component development and migrating from Classic to Lightning Experience *preferred*
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II *preferred*
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!