San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Category: CMO/VP Marketing - Marketing
Job Number: JN -062019-4357
Our client has an exciting need for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join the Global Revenue Operations group. The successful candidates will bring their strong analytical abilities to help review data and processes and provide improvement to Sales and Marketing. This person will come in and improve the entire lead management process.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes for both Sales & Marketing Operations
- Continuously manage applications such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Gainsight to manage the full lead lifecycle
- Work with SFDC developers and admins to maintain the connection between the various systems.
- Analyze sales and marketing data and make recommendations on areas that need improvement
- Partner with field marketing and sales development teams to establish lead management process
- Partner with Insights & Analytics team to create and maintain metrics reports and dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Partner with apps team to monitor and maintain data quality within the sales and marketing applications
- Recommend better use of current tools and lead the assessment and implementation of new technology
- Provide analysis and reporting on data sets to find issues or opportunities for optimization
- 5+ years of experience in sales & marketing operations
- Experience with optimization of a Sales and Marketing technology stack (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Gainsight, predictive scoring, ABM, etc.)
- Experience identifying, managing and leading operational org-wide projects to successful execution
- Experience with managing a Lead Generation and Lead Distribution process
- Knowledge of Salesforce s architecture such as page layouts, roles/profile permissions, queues, workflows, etc
- Previous experience with optimizing Salesforce for a fast growing sales team
- In depth analytical thinker
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!