Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area,
Job Category: Applications - Other - Technology
Job Number: JN -072019-4385
Our client, a well-funded life sciences company that is revolutionizing patient monitoring medical device technology, has hired Vivo to help in its search for a Senior Software Development Engineer. The Senior Engineer will work with initial developers to bring software development activities inhouse, with an opportunity to grow into the SW lead; He or she will participate in the definition of the system architecture; supports software product development and test capability; create software requirements; develop and maintain application and test code.
- B.S. software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Ten (10) years software design and product development experience working within a structured software environment
- Experience developing code in a process-oriented environment For examples, source control and bug tracking.
- Demonstrated proficiency in, C++, C# .Net, and Java
- Demonstrated working knowledge in Android/Linux environment
- Strong work ethic and communication skills, written and verbal
Nice to Have:
For immediate consideration, please include our resume and salary expectations along with your resume. Vivo and our client are equal opportunity employers.
- Experience with microcontrollers (embedded systems) and low-power devices
- Python and MATLAB development skills
- Experience with relational databases (for examples, SQL)
- Tablet development experience
- GUI experience