San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-3818
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Senior Tableau Developer in their San Jose, CA location for a long term contract position.
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in building business intelligence reports and dashboards using various visualization components
- Expertise in Tableau 10.3 complex dashboards and workbooks, at least last 3 years in Tableau reports and dashboard development
- Expertise in Tableau 9.3/10.3 Site Administration
- Experience in Implementing Proactive Tableau Environment Health Checks, Performance Threshold Alerting and automating redundant Tableau Maintenance activities
- Expertise in RBAC security models on BI layer
- Experience in working very closely with business stakeholders in performance tuning Tableau Workbooks and dashboards along with defining best practices for better performance
Nice to Have
- Experience with authentication providers and Tableau supported protocols (Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OPENID)
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!