San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/24/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-3578
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for a Senior Technical Writer to join its San Francisco Peninsula CA operations.
The ideal candidate will have IT Security and GxP documentation experience.
- Research and interview internal stakeholders to develop current and future operating procedures.
- Researches best practices around new writing methods, processes, and tools.
- Partners with subject matter experts to understand application and documentation requirements.
- Documents and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, catalogs, and publications that relate to the use, and/or installation, operation, and maintenance of various software applications
- Validates existing documented process flows, ensuring logical sequence of their output.
- Organizes all material for conciseness, style, and consistent terminology.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of current 21 CFR Part 11 (GxP) requirements and Quality Systems.
- able to work under tight deadlines while delivering a high quality output.
- Demonstrates ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity.
- Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with organizational change management concepts.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!