Job Number: JN -062023-4807
Our client, a leader in technology, is looking for a visual designer to help design their public facing website. This person will have a significant impact on shaping the identity of the Design organization within the company. This is a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension with the option of being fully remote.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand the objectives and goals of the website redesign project.
- Create a captivating and cohesive visual design for the website that resonates with the target audience.
- Use Style Guides and Design System for all visual design, aligning with the client s brand identity.
- Ensure the website is responsive and accessible, providing an optimal user experience across various devices and accessibility requirements.
- Deliver high-quality design assets and deliverables within defined timelines and project requirements.
- Understand user and stakeholder needs, industry best practices, and emerging trends in website design.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that demonstrate a keen eye for aesthetics, layout, typography, and color theory.
- Collaborate with UX content strategists and web developers to ensure seamless integration of design elements and functionality.
- Implement responsive design principles to create an engaging and user-friendly experience across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Incorporate accessibility standards and best practices to ensure the website is inclusive and accessible to all users.
- Use industry-standard design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma) to create and iterate on design concepts efficiently.
- 4+ years of experience as a Visual Designer.
- Understanding of the UX domain
- Figma experience
- Digital Agency experience, designing websites for both consumer and enterprise
Nice to have
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Prior experience as a lead is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with AEM or CMS is a plus.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!