San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092023-4824
Our client, in the autonomous vehicle driving space, is looking for Senior Technical Program Manager to support their implementation of ServiceNow. This role requires collaboration across various departments to ensure the successful deployment of ServiceNow across HR, IT, Information Security, Procurement, and Facilities.
- Collaborate with department leaders and users to translate business requirements into actionable tasks that support the ServiceNow implementation.
- Ensure all teams involved have a clear understanding of their responsibilities throughout the implementation process.
- Develop standard reports and presentations to effectively communicate program status, issues, risks, and achievements to key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and address risks, and work with engineering teams to implement risk-mitigating actions.
- Facilitate UAT across various teams, including the development of test scripts, tracking testing progress, and assisting in issue resolution.
- Develop and support change management and training plans and curricula to ensure a smooth rollout of ServiceNow.
- Set agendas for key decision-making meetings to eliminate bottlenecks and address risks promptly.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to make critical decisions and reach the right conclusions, fostering strong working relationships with senior leaders and engineers across functions and departments.
- BS or MS degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5+ years of program management or management consulting experience, with prior experience in ServiceNow implementation.
- Experience running Agile sprints using the Scrum framework and Jira.
- Proficiency in tools required to manage complex projects such as Smartsheets, Confluence, or other Gantt charting tools.
- Strong ability to build strong working relationships with senior leaders and engineers across functions and departments.
- Ability to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to various audiences.
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively.
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!