Los Angeles Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -022020-4457
Our client, a global life sciences leader, has an immediate need for a SharePoint Administrator to join its Santa Monica, CA operations.
- Partner with SharePoint site owners on design, creation and configuration of sites by providing solutions that drive utilization, streamline processes and facilitates communications
- Provide guidance on items related to content management document management, forms and workflows
- Create, update, and Maintain site access and user role permissions. Activities may include creating security groups, allowing access to specific employees or departments, as well as setting appropriate permissions for editing abilities (adding new users, modifying permissions, disabling access)
- Facilitate and expedite user adoption including training end users on SharePoint capabilities, creating manuals on best practices and tips, assessing and communicating new functionalities and features
- Troubleshoot and resolve all SharePoint issues or malfunctions promptly. The SharePoint Administrator provides technical support and training as needed throughout the organization.
- Interface with IT function to ensure operational performance, security, and maintenance of SharePoint platform. This includes ensuring backups are performed, servers are secured and optimal, and collaborating with SharePoint developers
- Assist with other operational duties as needed
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in this collaborative work environment
- Strong commitment to ensuring customer and end-user satisfaction
- Current industry knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint / Office 365 concepts, best practices and procedures
- Ability to perform typical SharePoint administration activities such as site provisioning, permissions management, site collection configuration, search configuration, and other system administration tasks
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
- Works well with a team.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is required
Previous experience working with SharePoint is required
Experience with Windows PowerShell
Knowledge of networking, including creating firewalls, security zones and encryption
Experience with a Microsoft SQL Server
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!